Use this form to register your child for the NZ Chess Academy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can register at any time (subject to availability) and join a squad after programs have started for the year.
- Programs run from February through to December.
- The squads that are available are listed on the squad info page. Refer to the class meeting times and player strength to determine which squad best suits you.
- Pricing of various squads are listed on the Membership page. Note that payments are based on membership - not attendance. Eleven (11) monthly payments are required from February through to December. The academy runs during school holidays.
- There is a limited number of places in each squad. Registering early gives you the best chance to be accepted and joining the academy.
- Acceptance into a squad is based on our opinion of an applicant's current ability, positive attitude and future potential. Not all applicants will be offered a place in a Squad.
- Squad members may withdraw from the academy at any time subject to seven (7) days written notice and in some cases a cancellation fee. No refunds will be given.
We will review your application and be in touch with confirmation of acceptance or otherwise.
Squad applying for:
Any comments to support your application: